Nintendo Wii is ubiquitously known for being a family friendly console, but a recent commercial reveals a risqué release for a steamy, adults-only alternative. Called "We Dare", the game is described as a "sexy, quirky, party game that offers a large variety of hilarious, innovative and physical, sometimes kinky, challenges."
Swingers, "close" friends, and exhibitionists, rejoice. Your tasks include: kissing Wii game controllers, pole dancing, stripping, and spanking. For the conservative set, have no fear. It appears "We Dare" is currently a European exclusive. American puritans are safe... for now.
It's the same old debate. Decapitating, gorging, beating to death, skinning alive—slap a rating on it, end of story. But a little hanky-panky...
Let the controversy begin.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades