If you'd like to capture footage from your Nintendo DS, either to share online or make walkthroughs or playthroughs with commentaries, download all of the necessary files from Lifehacker, then watch this video for step-by-step instructions on how to get capturing. For recording gameplay this way, you'll need a DS or DS Lite, microSD card, NDS flash cartridge, Wi-Fi connection, SD card reader and a computer (along with all of those files you need to download).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades