This is a video that teaches you how to connect a Nintendo DSi to the internet.
In order to connect a Nintendo DSi to the internet, you have to do this.
1. Switch the device on.
2. Go to 'system settings'.
3. Click the 3rd Tab.
4. Now click 'internet'.
5. Then 'connection settings'.
6. Use 'connection 1' and search for an 'access point'.
7. Choose the access point and type in the security key if necessary.
8. Save your settings and begin connection test.
9. A connection test successful message should appear if the procedure worked.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades