This is a video that teaches you how to connect a Nintendo DSi to the internet.
In order to connect a Nintendo DSi to the internet, you have to do this.
1. Switch the device on.
2. Go to 'system settings'.
3. Click the 3rd Tab.
4. Now click 'internet'.
5. Then 'connection settings'.
6. Use 'connection 1' and search for an 'access point'.
7. Choose the access point and type in the security key if necessary.
8. Save your settings and begin connection test.
9. A connection test successful message should appear if the procedure worked.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: