In this video, we learn how to connect your Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector. Before you do this, you need to purchase a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector and connect it to your computer. Once you do this, a window will pop up on the computer asking for information. It will start to set up and go through the process of installing, asking you questions about your connection. You may have to enter a password as you do this. When it's complete, your Wii will be able to connect to your Wi-Fi, then you can play on your console using this!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades