This video will show you in eight steps how you can get and use wifi and dsi to use with your Nintendo. This is a helpful tool because it can be a little confusing to get started using different technologies without clear instructions.
1. Setup a wireless router on your home computer.
2. Insert a Wi-Fi compatible game into your system.
3. Refer to the instruction booklet that came with your game to see how to access the connection setup.
4. Click on "Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings".
5. Click on an available "Connection Settings" slot.
6. Click on "Search for an Access Point".
7. Wait for it to find a router or hotspot, then click on the one you are using.
8. Enter your WEP (WPA Not Supported) and click save, or just hit save.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades