This video will show you in eight steps how you can get and use wifi and dsi to use with your Nintendo. This is a helpful tool because it can be a little confusing to get started using different technologies without clear instructions.
1. Setup a wireless router on your home computer.
2. Insert a Wi-Fi compatible game into your system.
3. Refer to the instruction booklet that came with your game to see how to access the connection setup.
4. Click on "Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection Settings".
5. Click on an available "Connection Settings" slot.
6. Click on "Search for an Access Point".
7. Wait for it to find a router or hotspot, then click on the one you are using.
8. Enter your WEP (WPA Not Supported) and click save, or just hit save.
It’s Black Friday week on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all of the big sales in the Gadget Hacks and Null Byte shops. And if you’ve been wanting to take some classes without going into debt, check out our best deals on online courses for a variety of skill sets. Don’t miss out on these huge discounts: