Bored of sitting on your PC? Need internet on your Nintendo DSI? First check out whether you have WAP/WPA2. You can find out whether you have WAP by going to internet and typing your IP address and going to your wireless settings. If you do have WAP/WPA2 then go to system settings, then to internet. If you have Wi-Fi connector, turn that on. If you have WPA2, then go to advanced settings. This will get your Nintendo DSI get connected to the internet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades