One of the Nintendo DSi's advantages over the standard DS is that it has an SD slot, allowing you to put all sorts of files on it, including music. Unfortunately, it doesn't play MP3 files. This video will demonstrate how to transfer the music files from your computer to you DSi by converting them to the appropriate format and thus putting them on an SD card, turning your DSi into a a combination digital music player / portable game console. Now if you want, you can download music to your dsi from your PC.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades