So you're bored with you Nintendo DS Lite. There hasn't been a lot of software support lately, the 3DSi is so far away and the normal DSi not worth the upgrade... how to add some zest to your portable gaming life? Why not put a new case on it? This video will show you how to take apart a DS Lite completely, allowing you to put it back together in a new case like a Talismoon or do whatever else you want to do to it now that you have it open.
Step-by-step pictures here.
Oh, what, you want to know how to put it back together now? Fine, here ya go.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades