We've all still got a long wait to endure before the Nintendo 3DS is released, but if we can all withstand the agony of anticipation, it will surely be worth it, unless you're not very impressed with the 3D of the 3DS.
It's scheduled to be released on February 26th in Japan, then March 25th in Europe, and finally March 27 in North America, with a retail price of $249.99. Is the price worth it? That's your call. And do you think it will stand a chance against the upcoming PlayStation Phone? Guess it depends on what you want more— 3D gaming or cellular capabilities.
But when the Nintendo 3DS is released in Europe, Nintendo will also unveil the new 3DS eStore. There isn't many details about the new 3DS eShop, except it's said to release simultaneously with the European launch of the portable gaming device. [via TechRadar]
Since it's not officially out until March for most gamers, there aren't any gaming tutorials. But there is the official Nintendo virtual tour of the Nintendo 3DS, which outlines the new technology and how to use it [see below] and there's also some hands-on demos you can check out.
For a preview of what games will be released, check out Nintendo's website.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades