Did you know that your Nintendo DSi can play music from SD cards? Well it can, and since the flow of new games for it has slowed to a trickle that's a good thing. This video will show you how you can load AAC format music files onto an SD card, then load and play them on your DSi. Now if you want, you can download music to your dsi from your PC.
From the Creator:
1. Go into iTunes and go to your music library and search a song that you want to put on your DSI.
2. Right click on the song and then click "Create AAC Version".
3. It will create the AAC version of the song. Click that version so you remember which one to click after.
4. Once it's done created the AAC version, right-click on the AAC version of the song and click "Open in Windows Explorer".
5. Click Start and open up "My Computer" and click on your SD card that is in your computer.
6. Go into the DCIM(or whatever it's called) and drag the song that you opened with Windows Explorer, into the DCIM folder that is located on your SD card.
7. Take out your SD and put in your DSI.
8. When your at the start screen go into "Nintendo DSI Sound".
9. Then click "Play with your music" then DCIM.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades