TheCondowit shows you how to put a Gameboy and Gameboy Color emulator on your R4/M3. First go and download the lameboy software. Open the lameboy.mds file and make a new folder for it. Go to the bottom of the descriptions and you will go to a site that will give you ROMs. After you add the ROMs go to your Nintendo DS, pull up the games folder and select your lameboy file. Select the folder you will put your ROMs in and you should see your ROMs and be able to open the files.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades