In this video we learn how to put a Sega Genesis emulator on your Nintendo DS R4 or M3 card. Putting the Sega Genesis emulator on your Nintendo DS R4 Card allows you to play games that were originally designed for the Sega Genesis on your Nintendo DS. The first step is to download the very small emulator software from the link they give us in the video. The second step is to install the software on the PC that we downloaded in step 1. The third step is to move all the files over to the R4 or M3 card. By following the very simple steps that are outlined one can easily play Sega Genesis games on their Nintendo DS.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades