TheCondowit shows you how to put an SNES emulator on your R4/M3 card. The user says that the first thing you want to do is goto SNEmulDS homepage then scroll down when you get there and goto the green text. Next the user tells you to click on the R4DS / M3 Simply. The user then walks you through some more steps then shows you a live demonstration of the emulator in action to confirm that it works. After following all the steps the user provides, you should be able to put an SNES emulator onto your R4/M3 card.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades