The Nintendo DS Lite is quite the handheld device. It has two screens, one being a touch screen, great sound quality, and a great selection of games. It is also a great accomplishment for Nintendo comparing the original Game Boy to the tech they have now. But despite its technological advancement, things can break, especially handheld devices like the DS Lite. In this tutorial, find out how to replace the original casing to a Nintendo DS Lite. Be aware that if you open your DS Lite, you may void the warranty. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades