Nintendo has been the king of handheld gaming devices since the introduction of the Game Boy. Over the years since the Game Boy's reveal, Nintendo has improved their tehcnology quite a bit and now during the 21st century, the Game Boy is gone and what now exists is the Nintendo DS. DS for dual screens, this nifty little device uses touch screen technology to interact with characters in the game. Despite the technological advancement, there are times when things can go wrong. In this tutorial, you'll find out how to replace a Nintendo DS Lite game socket. It's a bit difficult and does require patience. Enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades