This video tutorial is in the Video Games category where you will learn how to set up your R4 card without the setup disk. If you get the message 'couldn't find DS menu' on your DS, take out your micro SD card and plug it in to your computer. Then you will get a window with a 'this folder is empty' message. Right click on the icon and click on 'extract R4 DS set up'. Now open up the set up folder and copy and paste everything in this folder in to the 1st window. You can then delete the set up folder. Remove the SD card from the computer and put it in the DS, turn it ON and you can now go and find your game that you put in there. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades