And the best part? No glasses required. Avatar has unleashed utter 3D mania, and Nintendo plans to jump in sometime this coming year. Not much information has been provided, but here is what has been explicitly stated, via Nintendo's press release:
- A new handheld, called the Nintendo 3DS, will be released sometime between April 2010 - March 2011.
- Nintendo 3DS will produce 3D graphics, no glasses necessary.
- Nintendo 3DS will be backwards compatible with the entire line of Nintendo DS products.
- It will be revealed at the Los Angeles E3 trade show this coming June.
Click through to read Kotaku's further speculation (unconfirmed, based on supporting evidence).
NOTE: Not a Nintendo 3DS demo, but perhaps a taste of what's to come:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades